Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday time and all that excitement!

Happy Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This blog entry was written by the Roadster~

Yep it's that time again.  That time of year when I can't wait to convince that evening vistor who comes down the chimney with care dressed in his best red suit and boots that I really was a "Good Boy" all year long.  


In order to help keep all the excitement and changes that happen around this time of year down to a minimum, my parents try their best to keep my routine as usual as possible.  I still have to be on my best behavior when visitors come to the door.  I still follow my feeding routine.  But I find that I have to really try and be on my best behavior with guests once their are in the house.  Not jumping up on them or trying to climb into their laps.  I have to be reminded that they may not want to play all the games I want to.  As long as my parents stay in turn with how I am feeling and maintain my excitement level to stay well below my threshold, our guests have a good time, I stay out of trouble and the Santa Dude is none the wiser.  :-)

Take care everyone and looking forward to a great 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment